Employee group health, worker’s compensation, absenteeism all lead to lost productivity and rising healthcare costs for employers. To try and assist, and prevent these costs AFC Urgent Care offers a variety of urgent care services to meet your occupational health needs.
We work with your HR department to build integrated solutions for your company. We have a certified lab on site that meets all DOT and State requirements. Our fast results make our facility ideal for either pre-employment screening, or assisting with the following services:
- Injury treatment
- Physical examination
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent medical evaluations (IME) and second-opinion evaluations
- Impairment ratings
- Return-to-work determinations
- Short-term disability medical management
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Travel immunizations
- Drug screening
- Alcohol testing
- Hearing conservation programs and audiograms
- Respirator fit testing and training
- Physical assessments for job placement or return-to-work following an injury
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Injury prevention education
Want to arrange for us to come in and provide flu shots to any interested employee? No problem, we can help coordinate a time where we travel to your office and ensure work time is not lost due to travel and waiting room lines.
We look forward to assisting your company and team members stay healthy and productive.
Please contact us today to learn how we can help you.